Contact Us


Enroll your child

District Directory

School and Administration Contacts


Department contacts and services

School Contacts

School websites and contact info

District and Department Service Listing

Attendance and TruancyUnder Michigan law, the Dearborn Schools District is responsible to inform parents and guardians of …student-services
Bed Bug InformationFact Sheet:Bed Bugs What are bed bugs? Bed bugs, or Cimex lectularius, are small, wingless, blood- …school-nurses
Child FindIf you suspect your child has a disability affecting his or her school performance, please …special-education
Child Nutrition ServicesChild Nutrition Services  We work to create a healthy and nutritious environment that promotes learning and …student-services
Community Education ClassesCommunity Education classes provide lessons for adults and children.  Adults can take classes in such …adult-and-community-ed
Core CurriculumDepartment contact: Curriculum & PD – (313) 827-3181 The Dearborn Public School District offers a warm, safe, …
District Assessment InformationPlease also see the Assessment, Research and Evaluation Department page. Guide to State Assessments Calendar …assessment
Doing Business with Dearborn Public SchoolsBidnet Direct Vendors interested in doing business with Dearborn Public Schools should register to receive direct …business-services
Emotional support hotlineDearborn Public Schools is offering an emotional support hotline to assist students and families who …special-education
Employment OpportunitiesHoping to work for Dearborn Public Schools?  With 2,700 employees, the district is always hiring. …human-resources
English for Students of Other Languages (ESL) – Adult EducationESL ClassesDearborn Adult Education offers classes to help you learn to read, write, and communicate …adult-and-community-ed
Facility Use and Rental InformationHere is the link to the account registration page: Register an FMX AccountStep 1: Open …adult-and-community-ed
Families in TransitionAccording to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act: “The Education of Homeless Children and Youth program …student-services
Food ServicesFood Services(313) 827-3065 Dearborn Foodservice Leadership Team Courtney Burrows, MBA,RDNSenior General Managercourtney.burrows@sfellc.org313-827-3065 Sara Crespo, MS, …business-services
Forms – Superintendent’s ComplexDonation and field trip forms.superintendents-complex
GED (General Education Development)Dearborn Adult Education offers GED preparation classes to those preparing for the GED test. Focus is …adult-and-community-ed
Grading Guidelines for High SchoolGrading Philosophy* All Dearborn Public Schools grading and reporting will support the learning process and …student-services
Graduation RequirementsFor official high school purposes, students will be placed in grade levels according to the …student-services
Graphics LabThe Graphics Lab provides graphic services for the instructional programs in Dearborn Public Schools.  The …graphics-lab
Head Lice InformationThe following links provide helpful information regarding head lice: Head Lice: Parent Awareness and Prevention …school-nurses
Hearing and Vision Screening InformationHearing and Vision Screening is provided in the Dearborn Public Schools by the Wayne County …school-nurses
High School CompletionGet your High School Diploma through our Adult Education Program!  Take classes to obtain employment! High …adult-and-community-ed
Immunization InformationRequired documents and forms can be found on the School Nurse Department Homepage Upon enrolling in …school-nurses
Kids Club- Before and After School ChildcareChildcare Programs Kids Club – School age Childcare Kids Club activities and experiences engage students …child-care
Language Services (DSLS)Welcome to the website of Dearborn Public Schools Language Services (DSLS), where you can stay …student-services
Medications at SchoolDownload the Medication Authorization Forms below. If your child needs to take medication during the …school-nurses
New Hire / New Employee Information and FormsCongratulations! If you were directed here, it means that you have an intake meeting scheduled …human-resources
OperationsThe Division of District Operations provides maintenance, operation, purchasing, and transportation support services to the …business-services
Preschool & Elementary School InformationDearborn Public Schools includes 21 buildings with elementary students and one dedicated early childhood center …child-care
Purchasing Policy6320– PURCHASING It is the policy of the Board of Education that acquisition of goods …business-services
Research RequestsIndividuals interested in conducting research in Dearborn City Schools must fill out an online application. …assessment
School Attendance AreasAll boundary maps show current school boundaries.  If you have questions or live near a …student-services
School Start and End TimesSchool schedule High School 7:50 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. | 1/2 day ending at 10:55 …student-services
Specific Learning DisabilitiesEach local education agency and public school academy in Michigan is required to publicly post …special-education
Student Code of ConductThe Dearborn Public Schools considers maintaining a safe, secure, and orderly learning environment one of …student-services
Student Enrollment and RegistrationAll Dearborn Public Schools enrollments can be started online through our pre-enrollment form.  Many kindergarten …student-services
Student Learning Online, Chromebook Care / Usage HandbookView on Google Docs by clicking herestudent-services
Student Test OutsDistrict High School Graduation Requirements Michigan Merit Curriculum According to the Michigan Merit Curriculum Law, …assessment
Students with Disabilities – 504 PlansIf your child has a physical or mental disability, she/he may be eligible for a …special-education
TranscriptsThe Department of Student Services issues copies of transcripts upon request under the following conditions: …student-services
United States Citizenship test prepAdult Education classes are an excellent place to learn English and prepare for the naturalization test. …adult-and-community-ed
When To Keep Your Child HomeWe realize children sometimes get sick and will need to be kept home from school …school-nurses
Work PermitsWork permits are available in the high school offices and year round in the Administrative …student-services

Who Do I Contact?

Use the tabs below to help guide you to the proper department or person to assist you.

I need to enroll my child.

Contact Student Services: (313) 827-3005.  You also may want to check out the School Attendance Area information and Free Lunch and Breakfast page.

Enrollment Information

Additional Enrollment Links: 

My child has special needs.

Contact our Special Education Department at (313) 827-7050.  You can contact the Special Education Administrative Team on their website. Click to view the Special Education website.

My child needs to take medicine or has special health needs.

Be sure to let our school nurses know.  Information on Immunizations, medications, and all kinds of parent resources can be found on the School Nurses Website. Click here to visit the School Nurses website.

My child needs language support.

Since 1976 the Dearborn Public Schools has established language support programs for students.  Our English Learners Department can help your child thrive in our schools.  Contact us at (313) 827-8054 or click here to visit our website to learn more.

I have a concern about the website.

We make every attempt to make sure that our website is ADA compliant. If you have a concern about the website, please email Chris Kenniburg or call us at 313-827-3075.


Do you need a transcript to apply for college or other program?  Please see our transcript page for all the information you need. Click here to visit our Transcript page.

We ask all parents with concerns to follow the chain of command.  Start by talking to your child's teacher or the staff member closest to the issue (bus driver, cafeteria staff, etc.).  If that does not resolve the issue, please speak to your child's principal.  If that also fails to solve the problem, you can bring the matter to administration.  Talk to the Executive Director of Student Achievement over your child's school.

School websites      Administration numbers