Congratulations! If you were directed here, it means that you have an intake meeting scheduled with Human Resources. Prior to your interview, please make sure that your application is completed on Applicant Tracking and you have gathered together your reference letters and all other required documents. Take some time to Print and Sign the designated forms, take to your Doctor the required health forms (if possible–not required before your intake meeting), and review the Read Only documents.
You need to bring with you to your interview the following items:
- Driver’s License (Required of all employees)
- Social Security Card (Required of all employees)
- Notarized Teaching Certificate (Required of teachers only)
- Social Workers, Psychologists, and Nurses need to bring Original License
- Official Transcripts [in a sealed envelope] (Required of all employees)–If you are unable to bring them to your intake meeting, please be aware that you will be required to request they be sent to HR as soon as possible.
Print and Sign
It is preferred that you bring completed documents to your meeting. However, if returned by scan/email, please send as PDFs to email@example.com. Please do not scan your documents as one large file. You should scan and email each document as a separate file, all attached to one email.
New Hire Information and Forms
New teachers are encouraged to visit School Improvement/Leadership Coaching/Dearborn Teacher University to learn more about professional development requirements and opportunities, Dearborn Teacher University, Mentor/Mentee program, etc.
Within a few days after your intake meeting with the Human Resources Director, HR will assign you an employee ID # and you will be able to contact the Media & Information Technology Department to obtain your computer/email access. Please refer to the this link for more information: Accessing Email.
If you have any questions, you may contact David Hardoin (Secretary, Instructional) either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (313)-827-3069.