1. Transcripts are available for a charge of $3.00.
2. A signed form for the release of records must be completed by the person that the record is for. Official copies are mailed only to the business or organization with a school stamp/seal. Student copies can be released to the individual or mailed.
3. Picture identification IS required.
Beginning with the Class of 2003, all Dearborn Public Schools transcripts will be provided through Docufide.
The Class of 2003 and future classes can request transcripts by following the links below:
The State of Michigan’s Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI) has partnered with Docufide, Inc. to deliver an electronic transcript exchange system to schools, colleges and universities throughout the state. The e-Transcript service allows every high school in Michigan to electronically process official transcripts to the state’s colleges and universities as well as participating colleges and universities in 12 additional states (ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, IN, OH) at no cost to either the students or the schools. Transcripts may be sent to other institutions at the cost of $3.00 for electronic and paper copies per transcript. Transcripts are sent through Docufide’s Secure Transcript service in a manner compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) using the same Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that powers today’s online banking solutions.
Beginning with the Class of 2011, all Dearborn Public Schools transcripts will be provided through Docufide. Docufide electronic transcripts will not include an ACT or SAT score. You will need to request ACT or SAT to send your scores to the colleges of your choice at //www.collegeboard.org/
Official transcripts will be sent to the colleges and scholarship funds you choose. The first step is for students to sign up for the service.
- Go to your high school’s website
- Find the Secure Transcript link
- Choose a password and provide your email address (required)