Upon enrolling in Dearborn Public Schools, parents/guardians must submit an immunization record which will be assessed by the school nurse for compliance with State of Michigan requirements.

Below are a couple of links that are helpful in understanding the State of Michigan laws regarding immunizations:

Vaccines Required for School Entry in Michigan

State of Michigan School Immunization Data from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services

Where can I get my child immunized?
Your child’s doctor can provide immunizations, which are covered under most health plans.  Immunizations are also available at the Wayne County Department of Public Health.

Immunization Clinic
Wayne Health Center
33030 Van Born Road
Wayne, MI  48184
(734) 727-7101

Immunizations by Appointments:
Monday through Friday

If you need a waiver?
Call the Wayne County Health Department
(734) 727-7125