Administrators’ Evaluation Program 2016-17
Measurable Growth Goal-5% District Performance (4/11/2017)
Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teaching Evaluation Instrument:
Student Learning Objectives
SLO Support Materials on MyPD (Use Enrollment Code 4h9x6e)
Performance Evaluation Resources and Information
*Per State Law: Teachers ranked Highly Effective on their year-end evaluation for three consecutive years are not required to have a formal observation. Per evaluation committee, walkthroughs are required. Teachers that were not formally observed last year must be formally observed one time this year.
(Three years HE, one year no formal observation, formal evaluation required following the “skipped” year.)
*Per State Law: Teachers ranked any combination of Effective and Highly Effective on their year-end evaluation for the last two consecutive years are only required to have one formal observation.
*Per State Law: Beginning in 2016-17 one formal observation must be unscheduled. Per evaluation committee, those required to have one formal observation will have an scheduled observation.
*Plan I Teachers are all required a minimum of two formal observations (one of the two unscheduled).
* Regardless of what’s required, administrators may formally observe if needed.
Plan I Templates
- Outline of Plan I
- IDP goal template plan I
- Pre-observation conference form
- Classroom Observation Form
- Post-observation conference form
- Yearendformplan 1
Plan II Templates
- Outline of Plan II
- Goal Template for Plan II teachers
- Plan II Conference Observation Form
- Plan II Year End Evaluation Form
Plan III Templates
- Plan III Awareness Final Summary Form
- Plan III Assistance Plan Form Initial Document
- Plan III Assistance Initial Meetings 1, 2 and 3 minimum of 30 days apart
- Plan III Assistance Final Summary Form
- Plan III Discipline Form
- Plan III Teacher Evaluation Year End form for all plan III Teachers
- Plan III entire document (PDF)
Superintendent Evaluation Tool