- Online Practice for M-STEP ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Paper/Pencil Sample Item Sets
- M-STEP – How to Read Your Child’s Score Report for Grades 3-8
- MME – How to Read Your Child’s Score Report for Grade 11
- Parent Guide to State Assessments in Michigan
- NWEA Parent Toolkit
- NWEA RIT – Grade Equivalent Conversion Tables (Math and Reading based on the 69th Percentile)
- Khan Academy Practice Exercises Correlated to RIT
PSAT and SAT
Additional Resources for Parents
Middle School Parent Resources
- Information on topics relevant to parents of middle schoolers, including adolescent brain development, online safety, encouraging positive body image, bullying and more.
- 10 Tips on how to stay involved in your middle school child’s education.
Resources for Parents in Elementary School and Earlier
Story Blocks – Literacy Development
- Collection of 30-60 second videos for parents, caregivers, and library staff designed to model songs, rhymes, and finger-plays appropriate for early childhood. Each video clip includes tips to increase caregivers’ understanding of child development and pre-literacy needs.
- Reading tip sheets, available in multiple languages, for parents of babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, first graders, second graders, and third graders.
- Teaching kids to read and helping those who struggle.