All forms are available at every Dearborn Public School or the Offices of Student Services.
General Student Enrollment
- 6th and 9th grade students’ medical reports
- Legal residency in the Dearborn School District (City of Dearborn and a section of Dearborn Heights)
- Residency Requirements
- Birth Certificate or complete form 5111F1
- Designation of Guardian Form if student is living with relatives
- Student’s Information Form
- Health appraisal and immunization
- K-12 Physical Health Appraisal Form
- DPS ATHLETIC PHYSICAL FORM
- Information on eligibility for Special Education or other programs
- Medication authorization
- Emergency Card: emergency medical treatment and emergency contact numbers
- Suspension/Expulsion verification
- Permission to release official records or previous school transcripts.
Dual Enrollment Statement of Understanding
School of Choice
Montessori Admission Procedure
Accepting applications for the Howe Montessori Program post dated no later than April 2nd at 4:30 p.m.
The lottery will be held at the Administration Center 18700 Audette, in the Board room at 7 pm April 15th.